Chapter 1. Part 1. All about to start with mobile development.
Inspired by several completed tutorials about mobile developing my brain start cumulating some ideas to release application which will help me a lot with daily sport routines, as my job field is all about IT and I sit very long time in front of monitor. Before even jump to it very deeply, I did research of App stores, and my goals were simple:
- Shouldn’t be expensive, preferably Free
- As easy using as possible
- No caveats with advertisement block
- No annoying notifications
- As many variations of daily exercises as possible and shouldn’t repeated
- Either workouts at home, street workout or fitness club
- Motivation to use it daily
There were found applications very closely to my preferences but still not what I would to have installed on my phone with further daily usage.
Therefore, before to start prototyping and design something uniq, i am going to test those apps which were found based on my preferences and post my experience with them.